lørdag 29. desember 2007

Buenos Aires!

I had 14 wonderful days in BA. The town is great! Big streets with trees on both sides, nice weather, realy good beefs, friendly people and goodlooking girls! I had a great christmas eve vith my best friend Sebastian, his family and my travelmate Colin. New years was the best ever! We had a big pary in the hostel of our Colombian girls(Alda & Andrea). We collected money and bought food for a buffet. A bunch of meat, potatoes and salads. Champagne to everyone at midnight, and we cellebrated colobian style. 12 grapes, for every month of the new year, and we made a wish with every grape. 12 wishes. Then we went out and ran around the block, with a new thing, one borrowed and one old ting in our pockets. Thank you all for a great new years eve, and i hope all your wishes go true!

The last days in BA, was kind of pain i the ass, because the hostal lost my laundry/all my clothes. So i had to by me new clothes and agreed with the laundy that I got the money back. But no. I was in a hurry and the laundry gave me money back enough for a jeans and a t shirt. Then i ran from my hotell bill to reach the bus to Iguazu. I was to late, but I got the best help ever from my friend Daniel so i got a bus the next day. Then I got back to our hostal to talk to the manager. After over an our in the phone he finaly agreed to not charge me for the stay....something I would not do enyway. My nice Packtowel where also stolen at the hostal.

I met so many nice people in BA. Miss you all.

Pics is on the way!

Ingen kommentarer: