The enormous and impressiv whaterfall we visited at the Agentinian side first. A big park where you can spend the whole day waking around, take a boat(shower) or take a swim at the beach of Isla San Marin.
Only Rakel and I went to the brazilian side. It was a small park but allmost even more impressive. You could se all of the waterfall and standing "in the midle" of the foz, near Devils Troath.
The last night the hostel aranged a big "tenedor libre" party with salat buffet, meat form the grill and free Caprina! Later we went to a bar for another free(stroong) Caprina, an further to a disco, dancing!
Sad to say godbye to our Colobian friends Alda and Andrea. I'll see you again som day!
And I had to say goodbye to Colin too. Thank you for three great months of travelig!
Here are some pictures:
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar